Episode 357 Show Notes
From the Show
Whenever we find these warning in Scripture, we immediately say, “Is that me?” And the people who say that are the last people who should be worried.
Questions in this Episode
1. In Matthew 7:21–23, where Jesus says to people “I never knew you” does this apply to lukewarm Christians? How do you know if this passage applies to you or not?
2. In Psalm 51 David says, “Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.” Does this mean that David was worried that he would lose his salvation? Is this how we should respond to our sin?
3. Can an unmarried Christian live with their significant other?
4. Does being spiritually mature mean that I will no longer struggle with my sin? Not that I’ll be perfect, but that it won’t be as hard to fight against my sin?
5. Is the Gospel truly for everyone?
6. What will heaven be like?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 355 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the Lord’s Prayer, doubt, peacemaking, and seeking God.
Episode 354 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about repentance, faith and reason, politics, praying from God’s judgment, Judah and Tamar, and the book of...
Episode 352 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the future judgment for Christians, the New Jerusalem in the book of Revelation, trials, the perseverance...