Episode 950 Show Notes
From the Show
The fact is, in this life, we are never going to love Jesus as much as we should. Everything this side of heaven, every good work, every good desire and longing that we have is still imperfect. We cannot focus on the degrees of our desires. None of us do. But you can go to God and confess these things and be honest with him.
Questions in this Episode
- If Jesus is God, why doesn’t he know the time of his return?
- How do you know if you really want Jesus and it’s not just your emotions? I am dealing with thoughts saying, “I don’t want to follow Jesus or repent.” Is that my heart or my flesh? Is it me being a sinner and being lost? I don’t see any fruit in my life and feel unstable in my Christian walk. I believe I have a lot of head knowledge but am not sure what to do.
- Does John 1:1 say that Jesus is God or a god?
- How do I know if God is answering my prayers?
- Why does the prophet Ezekiel refer to god as the “Son of Man”?
Captivated: Beholding the Mystery of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection by Thabiti Anyabwile
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton
Core Question – Who Are the Prophets?