Episode 732 Show Notes
From the Show
Salvation isn’t first and foremost about what we do, it’s about what God has done for us. That’s why we call it the gospel—it’s good news! If it was about me or you or what we do it wouldn’t be good news because we struggle to keep his commandments. In Jesus, God has grabbed ahold of us and washed away our sins.
Questions in this Episode
- I have heard an explanation that, in Mark 8, Jesus was telling his disciples not to ask for signs and miracles like the Pharisees, but I fail to see how that is the case because no matter how many signs Jesus performed, the Pharisees still never accepted him. So what is Jesus really telling his disciples here?
- Will non-Christians regret their unbelief at the Final Judgment?
- My friend has been told that she has 3 to 6 months left to live. I was hoping to get advice on how to share the gospel with this person amidst their circumstances. I want to do it in a way that doesn’t take advantage of their emotional distress but I also want to acknowledge that Jesus is the only hope we have. How would you advise I go about doing this?
- Could you explain what John the Baptist meant in Matthew 3:8 when he said that the Pharisees must “bear fruit keeping with repentance”?
- My son lost his faith when he went to college. One question he has asked me that I can’t answer is this: “Why would a loving God create man knowing millions of them would go to hell”? I am not sure how to answer that. Can you help?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.