Episode 858 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus stops Peter and asks: “Who do you say that I am?” And Peter says, “you are the Christ, Son of the Living God.” And Jesus responds to him, saying, “Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.”
Questions in this Episode
- Should I concerned if my daughter becomes a Jehovah’s Witness?
- Is it possible to over-preach to someone? My sister is trying to share the faith with our parents and at times it comes across being too pushy.
- What is the law of Christ?
- How do I learn to be content like the Apostle Paul?
- How do I share the gospel with my 6-year-old?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton
The Big Book Of Questions and Answers: A Family Devotional Guide to the Christian Faith by Sinclair B. Ferguson