Episode 820 Show Notes
From the Show
While we may wander at times, the one who holds onto us is Jesus himself. What does it look like to stay on the straight and narrow? We should remember Psalm 119:9: “How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.”
Questions in this Episode
- Should we practice church covenants and promise things to God before we take communion?
- How do we as Christians get back on the path toward Jesus if we stray away?
- What does mean to “take up my cross”?
- Fellowship or doctrine: what’s more important in a church?
- After reading Hebrews 6, I feel as though God is done with me. How do I know if I am a Christian anymore?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?