Episode 645 Show Notes
From the Show
The scribes and the Pharisees, those with “understanding,” rejected Jesus. They were blind to him. And Jesus says, “do you know who really understands the truths of the gospel? Little children.” The people we are tempted to set aside. We are not saved by our perfect understanding of how salvation works, we are saved by Jesus.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. How would you explain the doctrine of the Trinity to a young child?
2. I know that the Lord forgives us but I often feel regret and have memories of my past life and previous sins. When I think of these past sins and feel condemned, does that count as spiritual warfare?
3. What do you think of the New Apostolic Reformation movement? Is it biblical or potentially heretical?
4. My brother has schizophrenia. He has read the bible, he prays, and believes that he is born again, but he has a hard time understanding the bible. How do you know when a person with a severe mental illness is saved?
5. Why did God need blood sacrifices in the Old Testament in the first place?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.