Episode 795 Show Notes
From the Show
I remember talking to someone in college who was a pastor and he mentioned that he was rich. He was trying to make the case that God intends for us to be rich. But that’s not the case. Being rich isn’t a bad thing, per se. But the Prosperity Gospel leads us to chase after these things that God does not call us to chase after.
Questions in this Episode
- Is the church under the curse that Paul mentions in Galatians 1?
- Does 3 John 1:2 teach that God will prosper our health and finances? There are different translation that make it seem like this is something we should expect from God.
- Are the Sons of God in Genesis 6 spiritual beings or are they descendants of Seth?
- How can I minister to my secular friend who is bitter at God because his two children died. How can I help him?
- I know the Bible says we are not to eat meat sacrificed to idols. And I think that these vaccines are filled with stem cells. How do Christians feel about this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.