Episode 880 Show Notes
From the Show
Are we invalidating the Word of God by our own invented man-made traditions? Are we neglecting portions of Scripture? Are we saying, “God I will follow you here, but not there”? This is where we, ourselves, have to be careful.
Questions in this Episode
- Why does God command the Israelites to invade Canaan, doesn’t this contradict the command not to murder?
- I have heard that anyone who adds or subtracts from the Word of God will be punished. I know that Mormons and Catholics have added to the Bible with other books, so why hasn’t God punished them, why are their churches growing?
- In Genesis 6, it talks about giants in the land and how they saw the daughters of man. Are these fallen angels or just giant human beings?
- Does the curse in Genesis 3 mean that we lost the freedom that Adam had to choose God for salvation?
- Is the Apostolic Church a biblical church?
- What Jesus was trying to explain to the disciples in Mark 8:18-21?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can God Be Loving and Wrathful?
Core Question – How Do I Choose a Church?
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?