Episode 772 Show Notes
From the Show
Often times, pornography is a symptom of a deeper issue; a desire to be accepted, feeling wanted, a sense of power, and confidence. Those addicted to porn are longing for something deeper that they hope it will supply, but our sin never does.
Questions in this Episode
- A question on Christians in the workplace
- How do I honor my mother and father when their behavior is really ungodly and destructive?
- I have been trying to get out of porn for a longtime. I have been addicted to it since I was 18, now I’m 37. I recently was re-baptised and I have been trying to stay away from it but I still mess up. I know God is still listening to me and I trust him. I installed a program called covenant eyes and got some church friends to talk to about this. What’s your advice or thoughts?
- What is your view of the book of Revelation?
- Will I be able to fellowship with my loved ones in heaven?
- In Mark 4:14, how does Satan take away the “word that is sown”? How does he still do this to potential elects?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.