Episode 660 Show Notes
From the Show
We don’t choose churches because they are filled with beautiful and handsome people. We choose them because the the Word of God is being faithfully taught there, because there is good theology there, because we are growing in our faith.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Who are the “spirits imprisoned” in 1 Peter 3?
2. A lot of my friends express that they feel the presence of God in their life. However, I do not necessarily feel this, which makes me doubt if I am truly “elect.” What are your thoughts?
3. How do pastors decide what they preach on each week?
4. Are short-term missions trips effective?
5. It seems that I am in a continual cycle of sinning and repenting. How do I get out of it?
6. How should Christians date in the church?
More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Honest Evangelism by Rico Tice