Episode 652 Show Notes
From the Show
As a pastor, I have seen people who are single and they really want to marry someone who is a believer, but they have trouble finding that someone. So, they just settle. And they tell themselves, “well, the person is willing to go to church with me, they’re willing to talk about the bible and about God,” but you don’t want that. You want someone who is going to challenge you to love Jesus more.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Why do pastors and people today avoid talking about end times prophecies?
2. It seems as if God forsook Saul in the bible. If a king like Saul can be forsaken by God, what is stopping that from happening to us? How can we avoid being forsaken by God?
3. What should a church member do if their pastor refuses to open their church?
4. How should Christians think about online dating?
5. Can a Christian lose their salvation?
6. How can we make disciples, and how does this relate to the Great Commission?
More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.