Episode 975 Show Notes
From the Show
God is putting a stop to this. These men, God says through the prophet Ezekiel, should not be in the position that they are in. God is rescuing his sheep. These pastors mentioned in the SBC are disqualified because of their heinous sin. There needs to be a strong response in the SBC but also in every church where this abuse takes place.
Questions in this Episode
- When everyone has heard of Jesus, is that when the end will come?
- Is the mark given to Cain in Genesis a sign of grace?
- A report about the Southern Baptist Convention was just released that shows that not only has sexual abuse from SBC pastors been shockingly common, but that SBC leadership stonewalled the victims to protect itself from legal liability instead of removing those pastors from authority. Should all believers shun or expel all of the pastors involved with this tragedy?
- What does the curse and promises in Genesis 3:16 mean?
- Why did God allow Satan to continue to live after the fall?
The Parables of King Jesus – Bible Study
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can Christianity Be True if God Allows Evil and Suffering?