Episode 1086 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus took the time to stop and to bless children specifically. He said we should stop and be like them. And you want to find a church that values you and your children and sees you all as objects of God’s love and grace.
Questions in this Episode
- Did Jesus teach us to pray to the Father instead of the triune God?
- What do you do when you don’t belong in a church, and instead of being welcomed you’re judged because of the behavior of your children?
- Why is Jesus described as the Lamb of God?
- How do I know if someone is committing the unpardonable sin?
- Is God’s mercy and grace the same for non-believers as well as believers?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Have I Committed the Unpardonable Sin?