Episode 959 Show Notes
From the Show
We need to come alongside of, offer help, provide resources, perhaps serve at pregnancy care clinics, and help walk with these mothers wrestling through these things.
Questions in this Episode
- Does God send temptations into your life? I’m married, but I have had thoughts about getting together with other women. Just tonight a woman asked me for my number. I said I was flattered but that I was married. But now I can’t stop thinking about this and if things in life were different.
- What are ways the church can step in to care for women who feel like the only way to deal with their pregnancy is by getting an abortion?
- How can I continually resist and flee from sin on a daily basis?
- How do I navigate gender fluidity and the use of preferred pronouns in the workplace?
- Is baptism a requirement for taking communion?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex