Episode 650 Show Notes
From the Show
It is easy to look around us and feel so discouraged by these types of legislation and bills, but we have the promise of the gospel. We have the word of God. That is going to continue to advance throughout the end of the age.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. I am discipling someone who says they have a prayer language and speak in tongues. How should I work through this with them?
2. What is the difference between the synagogue and the temple? Do they have different regulations? Did the religious leaders break the law in order to try to trap Jesus at the synagogue?
3. How should the church respond to the Equality Act?
4. In Mark 14, there is a strange incident where another young man is nearly arrested along with Jesus. Who was this person and what was his significance?
5. Follow up question on the Equality Act: what are the incentives behind those trying to pass this legislation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.