Episode 694 Show Notes
From the Show
There is a difference between praying that someone would die and praying for someone because you don’t want to see them continue to suffer. Death is not the same for everyone. For the believer, death has been transformed. In John 11, Jesus told Mary and Martha, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.”
Questions in this Episode
- Are there varying rewards in heaven for believers in heaven?
- Can Christians cast out demons using “Jesus’s name”?
- How does the Spirit help us preach the gospel?
- I work at an assisted living nursing home and what I see most are people suffering and dying and when I see someone in a terrible condition who is bedridden, I pray for them to die peacefully. I wonder if it’s wrong to pray that?
- What do you think of sounds of affirmation in prayer groups?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.