Episode 665 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus himself made it absolutely clear where the problem is–where sin lies. He says, “it comes from our hearts.” Too often we fail to realize that the problem, the issue that we need to deal with first and foremost isn’t “out there,” it isn’t in other people made in the image of God. It’s right here. In our own hearts. In the church there is sometimes rhetoric that is always pointing the finger “out there,” making it seem as though, in this case, women are the problem. There can be language that is used in the church at times that contributes to this ideology that we need to fight against.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. What is the correct mode of baptism?
2. What does putting my trust in Jesus look like? How can I know if I am truly a Christian?
3. Were the saints in the Old Testament saved by works of the law?
4. How do we pray for non-believing friends?
5. How should the church respond when church members commit hate crimes? Is this something that sinners just do or is there something that the church can do to prevent these types of things from happening?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.