Episode 791 Show Notes
From the Show
The sons of faith are the sons of Abraham. The scriptures emphasize that faith and justification, how we experience them, are how saints in the Old Testament experienced them.
Questions in this Episode
- Did God command genocide in the Old Testament?
- My brother-in-law says he believes it’s unfair that all the people who died before Jesus was born didn’t have a chance for salvation. I know there are old testament people who are in heaven but I don’t know how to answer him.
- Is Jesus the true passover lamb?
- What does 1 Corinthians 7:39 mean when it talks about remarriage?
- Is the makeup of man a dualism of body and soul? Or are the body and soul one and the same? I ask this question because I would like to know how best to help my dad who has various mental illnesses diagnosed by his doctor (he has PTSD, bipolar disorder, and OCD). Should my dad take just take medication or does he need to repent, or both? What is the relationship between his body or mind and his spiritual side?
- What happens to the souls of unbelievers immediately after death?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.