Episode 375 Show Notes
From the Show
The kingdom of Christ exists on this planet around the world wherever people are gathering to hear the Word of God, to baptize, to administer Holy Communion, and to look after the sheep in body and soul. Wherever that happens, there is a faithful remnant on earth around the world that forms a global, international, interethnic kingdom, of God on earth.
Questions in this Episode
1. I have a question regarding Revelation 13.5-8. It talks about the beast and how all of the martyrs that have been saved in heaven and that he [the beast] will be able to conquer them. That doesn’t really make sense to me. I’m wondering what your thoughts are on what that is saying.
2. Is it safe to use interpretation from the notes in my study Bible? Or should I try to interpret it on my own?
3. What happens when an infant dies? Do they go to heaven?
4. What are the basics I need to know to be saved?
5. In Romans chapter 7, is Paul speaking as a Christian struggling with sin, or was he still unconverted?
Triumph of The Lamb: A Commentary on Revelation by Dennis Johnson
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.