Episode 661 Show Notes
From the Show
If our salvation was dependent on our works, we could never have confidence that we are saved. But we are called to have confidence on the Day of Judgment. In John 5:24, Jesus says that we will “not come into judgment,” because we have “passed from death to life.”
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Are Christians required to tithe?
2. What is the significance of Jesus being “at the right hand of God”?
3. What happens to those who have never heard about Jesus?
4. Romans 14:12 says that, “ So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.” If we are already saved and forgiven, why do we have to give an account before God?
5. Can we command blessings from God?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.