Episode 840 Show Notes
From the Show
Eden is not heaven, that confirmed space of righteousness for all time. This is a place of testing. Some people have referred to Eden as a probationary period, where God gives free will to choose to follow him and a commandment to “work and keep the garden.” And this was a priestly work.
Questions in this Episode
- Someone on the show recently asked about receiving signs from God. Gideon asked for signs to prove God’s will, was he wrong to do this? If not, should we still do this in the Christian life?
- If the Garden of Eden was perfect, why was there something that could cause sin in the garden?
- If I disagree with some of the theology that is taught in my church, should I look for a new place to worship?
- How do you explain the trinity to muslims?
- How should we understand the reference to angels in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?