Episode 809 Show Notes
From the Show
Questions in this Episode
- In the Apostle’s creed, it refers to Jesus as descending into hell. Is this a reference of him being separated from God? Or is it something else?
- Where in the Old Testament did God command Israelites to divorce their wives, and how is that command reconciled with God hating divorce as mentioned in Malachi 2:16?
- Does the biblical command for baptism require literal water, or is it spiritual?
- Does leaving a common-law “marriage” qualify as a divorce?
- Do people in the Old Testament go to hell? Like Ananias and Safari? Or do they go to Hades and have opportunity to believe in Christ the Messiah?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex