Episode 783 Show Notes
From the Show
God the Father sent his Son in love, to the world, so that he might offer himself up in love for the forgiveness of our sins. And that is precisely what we have in the gospel.
Questions in this Episode
- Psalm 139 says I am “wonderfully and fearfully made.” What does it mean when it says, “fearfully made”?
- Which parts of evolutionary theories are compatible with Christianity?
- Why would God kill his own son? If he is all powerful, why would he kill his own son? I don’t understand that.
- My ex-wife and I plan to be remarried but we are also currently living together. Are we sinning by doing this?
- When did B.C. switch to A.D. and what do they mean?
- What does the Bible say about profanity and cursing?
- Has the church replaced Israel?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.