Episode 320 Show Notes
From the Show
Our baseline here has to be the fact that after the fall, the whole human race is one condemned lump of humanity. So, for God to set his special love, from eternity, upon those whom he gave to his Son, as a bride, is an act of unbelievable charity, the deepest mercy and grace we could possibly imagine.
Questions in this Episode
1. If God is loving, why doesn’t he save everyone? It seems reasonable that a God who loves everyone and has the power to save everyone would save everyone.
2. I have been a Christian for over 40 years. I have been an ineffectual Christian for over 40 years. I don't know how to go back and start over.
3. Can doubting our salvation ultimately motivate us to become more holy?
4. Will the new heaven and earth be a physical or a spiritual place?
5. What does it mean that “God will right his law on our hearts”? Does this mean that believers will gain victory of their sin?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 345 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about why God doesn’t save everyone, growth in the Christian life, doubt, the new creation, and what...
Episode 343 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about how the Bible relates to its cultural context, Matthew’s teaching that Jesus would be “God with...
Episode 342 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the date of Christ’s birth, the commercialization of Christmas, what it means in 2 Corinthians...