Episode 681 Show Notes
From the Show
In Jesus, we can say that his burden is light. we are free. Justified. Saved. I don’t have to work to earn my salvation, I’ve already been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. And as one who has been redeemed, I get to follow God. I get to obey the Lord.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Is God the author of sin?
2. Does the story of Jonah prove that God changes his mind?
3. If God is not the author of sin, why did he create the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
4. What does it mean to be “caught up with the Lord” in 1 Thessalonians 4?
5. In Matthew 11, Jesus says that his burden is light, but in Matt. 16:24 he says to his disciples that, “whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” How can these two things be reconciled?
6. While on her death bed, my friend wasn’t receptive to Christianity because she she didn’t believe in a “blond hair blue-eyed Jesus.” After I pled with her and read Isaiah 53 to her, she seemed more receptive. Is she in heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.