Episode 425 Show Notes
Note: In today's show, we announced an upcoming change to our show. Read more about it here.
From the Show
It’s easy for us to say, “God loves people.” I have found that one of the things that many Christians struggle with is being able to say, like Paul says here in Galatians 2:20, “He loved me. He gave himself for me.”
Questions in this Episode
1. If I don’t produce enough fruit or love people enough does that mean I won’t be saved? I really do want to love others though. I know the mark of a true Christian is love but I don’t feel like I have enough of it.
2. Jesus spoke about if you don't do]the law better than the Pharisees you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Did this pass away with the Old Covenant? Or do we still need to work to understand the law so that we can be saved?
3. How do I develop a love for reading my Bible?
4. Does God hear the prayers of non-believers?
5. Would Jesus have died for me if I was the only person on earth?
Devoted to God: Blueprints for Sanctification by Sinclair B. Ferguson
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
It is not often in human history that words like plague and pestilence become household terminology, but here we are. As strange as these words...