Episode 966 Show Notes
From the Show
The Lord can and does work in children and disabled persons lives. Age or disability is not a barrier that keeps God from working in their lives.
Questions in this Episode
- I am reading Deuteronomy 14, and it is going over the Israelite diets. I see that God allows non-Israelite sojourners to eat food that has died naturally but Israelites cannot eat this food. Why is that?
- Why do Christians reject same-sex marriages but accept heterosexual remarriages?
- How does God save the mentally disabled?
- Why do Christians stand before God’s judgment if they are already saved?
- Can I confess my sin of adultery to God alone and not to my spouse?
Bible Study – The Parables of King Jesus
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?