Episode 1182 Show Notes
From the Show
In the Old Testament, Babylon was an enemy of God’s people leading them to idolatry. In Revelation, Babylon is described similarly. It is a picture of a world power leading people into sinful idolatry.– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- Is Jesus talking about hell in John 15?
- Is there such a thing as spiritual warfare?
- How should I understand the Final Judgment in Revelation 20?
- Is the United States the “Babylon” in Revelation
- Is the idea of “once saved, always saved” found in the Bible?
Core Question – What Is God’s Will For Me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?