Episode 687 Show NotesÂ
From the Show
There is a way you can lay hold of Christ by faith. It’s through his word. Paul says in Galatians chapter 3 that Jesus was placarded, billboarded before the Galatians. How? Through the preaching of the word.
Questions in this Episode
- Are we required to forgive those who not only don’t ask for forgiveness, but openly mock us? Should we apply Psalm 109 to them?
- How can I learn how to fast?
- Should we contextualize the gospel?
- I still find myself practicing Roman Catholic rituals even though I am a new Evangelical Christian. Sometimes I pray at and kneel before a picture of Jesus. Is this wrong?
- How do I reconcile with family member?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.