Episode 662 Show Notes
From the Show
If empathy is defined as assuming the emotions of another person and being willing to embrace those feelings, in particular those who are suffering, then the Son of God is the ultimate empathizer. In the incarnation, Jesus, the Word, assumed every part of humanity except for our sin; including human emotions.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Is there a difference between the Old Covenant law and the Law of Christ?
2. Did Jesus literally go to hell after he was crucified?
3. How do I talk to a loved one who is marrying someone who is not a Christian?
4. Can Christians experience demon possession?
5. I recently have heard a lot of Christian leaders and writers warn against empathizing with other people. They warn that empathizing, feeling another person’s pain, leaves you open to being manipulated emotionally. I don’t really understand this, is empathy really a sin and should Christians be concerned about this?
6. Why was Jacob blessed instead of Esau?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.