Episode 697 Show Notes
From the Show
There are instances where people in authority, even our parents, can ask us to do something that is sinful. God gives us authorities, and we are called in the 5th commandment, to honor our father and mother. Embedded in that commandment is also the idea that we should honor and submit to authorities, in so far as they are calling us not to sin against the Lord. The ultimate authority is God himself.
Questions in this Episode
- How should we consider vows in light of Judges 11?
- Will there be a 1,000 year reign of believers with Christ on earth?
- There seem to be different translations of Romans 8:1, which one is correct?
- Is it a sin to disobey your parents if it means following God?
- Should I be concerned about false teachings be spread through contemporary worship music?
- Is it ok if I do not pray out loud in group settings?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.