Episode 312 Show Notes
From the Show
Focus on the things that really are the most important, not the tyranny of the urgent as much as the big picture. Get in charge of things and say, “this is what we think matters most.” The other stuff really will fall into place. We need to go to church, first of all to hear the word preached regularly. That puts wind in our sails throughout the week. And have realistic expectation about life.
Questions in this Episode
1. Why did Jesus teach in parables?
2. I have heard people say that the Bible is really clear but after dealing with it for years, the Bible seems less and less clear to me. Do you think we protestants are right to insist that the Bible is clear even when there are so many obscure and difficult passages in the Old Testament and the New?
3. How can I tell if my Pastor is a false teacher?
4. Should Christians still trust the past writings of teachers and authors who have fallen into deep sin?
5. Do you have any advice for how to balance having a spiritual life with being a parent of young children?
6. What do people mean when they say that, “God is love”?
Core Christianity:Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
Christless Christianity: The Alternative Gospel of the American Church by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 335 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about churches being relevant to the culture, God’s will in a marriage and calling, false teaching,...