Episode 685 Show NotesÂ
From the Show
The question is not about how you pronounce the name “Jesus.” The question is: do you know Jesus? Do you have a personal relationship with him? Do you trust in him by faith?
Questions in this Episode
- What is the cultural mandate in Genesis 1 and 9?
- Are the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost different persons?
- My ex-husband has left me and his children and refuses to stay in contact with us. How am I supposed to move forward in this situation?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in our lives and in the church?
- Apparently Jesus’s name is actually “Yeshua,” but I have heard that someone changed it to “Jesus” 600 years ago. Why would we call him by a name that isn’t his?
- Is speaking in tongues a sign of being born again?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.