Episode 779 Show Notes
From the Show
The promise of God extended to us at our baptism is the promise of the gospel, and that is something that we are called to lay hold of by faith.
Questions in this Episode
- How does someone have a relationship with a spiritual being who you can’t see, touch, or hear? I don’t even know if my prayers get through. People say they hear God but do they really hear him?
- Does a true Christian have to go through the Great White Throne judgment?
- I was raised Catholic and was baptized as an infant. I’m now a Protestant. And was told I can’t be saved until I’m baptized again with a “Christian baptism.” Is that true?
- The person I am in a relationship with is rejecting God because he blames him for letting his mother die. How do I convince him of the truth?
- Is there a difference between the judgment for Christians in 2 Corinthians 5 and Revelation 20?
- Isn’t baptism just a profession of faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.