Episode 666 Show Notes
From the Show
We are born in sin, we are born in Adam, as Paul says, we are “children of wrath,” and that means that we inherit the guilt and corruption associated with Adam’s sin. But, in Christ, our humanity is being renewed in knowledge, righteousness, and holiness.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. What do you say to someone who is dealing with spiritual warfare?
2. What does Hebrews 10 mean when it speaks of sinning “willfully” and “presumptuously”?
3. Do I have to agree with my church on everything?
4. I heard on a different Christian radio program a pastor who is well-known say that we don’t really have our old sinful nature anymore, we just have vestiges left over. That bothered me because I still sin. Can you clarify this?
5. Do you believe that we can speak in tongues today?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.