Episode 651 Show Notes
From the Show
Repentance is recognizing that we are sinners. We identify sin for what it is and do not minimize it. It is where we say, “I have sinned against you, Lord.” And we come to that understanding only through the Holy Spirit and repentance is where we turn from those sins to Christ.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. How do you grow in the spiritually and keep from falling into sin?
2. I normally talk to God like I am in a normal conversation. Is this prayer, or is prayer something that is more technical?
3. How does repentance play into salvation, it seems integral, but it also seems like a work that we do?
4. What is the millennium in the end times?
5. I’ve seen a lot of people saying things to prove the bible is not real. I really want to be closer to God but I’m worried that can’t happen if I don’t fully believe in the bible–is there proof?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton