Episode 1063 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes church say that they will have a revival on a particular date. But we can’t craft special services that incline God to bring about a special kind of change. True revivals of religion only come through faithful Bible teaching.
Questions in this Episode
- If someone was baptized in the Roman Catholic church, should they be re-baptized if they join a Protestant church?
- If God predestined us to salvation, why does God let some people live in sin so long before they’re regenerated?
- What does Proverbs 12:14 mean?
- Is revival something that can be manufactured?
- How do we navigate our agnostic son’s influence on our younger children?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Trust the Resurrection?
Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis
Miracles by C. S. Lewis