Episode 793 Show Notes
From the Show
God the Son assumed humanity through the womb of the virgin Mary and was conceived by the grace of the Holy Spirit. He was born into the world. He came and lived a perfect life in our place. When we talk about God giving his Son, we are talking about him sending his Son into the world to be born and to live a life for us so that his righteousness might be given to us.
Questions in this Episode
- What does Matthew 10:22 mean where Jesus says, “you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved”?
- I saw a meme on Facebook about abortion, and there is a lot of controversy right now about the new new anti-abortion laws in Texas. This meme said that because God gave up his only begotten Son that he is pro-choice. That really upset me cause I know it’s not true. What are some scriptures you can point me to to show that this is not accurate?
- Do the means of burial matter for a Christian?
- My fiance died a few weeks ago and I am struggling with grief. Is there a healthy way to grieve?
- How do I trust God with the salvation of my children who are not walking in faith right now?
- In 1 Corinthians 14:33, it says, “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.” And in Genesis 11:7, it says, “Come, let us go down and confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” I wanted to know the difference between the word “confuse” and how it is being used in these passage.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.