Episode 659 Show Notes
From the Show
One of the reasons Christianity grew so quickly is that during the plagues and pandemics that hit the early Roman Empire, the Christians, because of their faith and because they embraced the message of the gospel, they were willing to go and care for those who were sick.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Does the gospel impact my life in any practical way, or is it just about me getting to heaven?
2. When God was giving Cain his punishment after he murdered his brother Abel, who were the people he was afraid would kill him?
3. What is the origin of demons?
4. My husband died a year ago and I have met someone whose spouse also died not so long ago. Is it wrong or insensitive to think about remarriage this soon?
5. How do you explain what it means to be made in the image of God?
6. When we refer to God or pray to him, how should we address him? Should we refer to him as God or the Father only, or can you name the other persons of the trinity?
7. I have been to churches that dance and clap during the worship service. What is your opinion on these kinds of postures in worship?
More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton