Episode 657 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes people have a taboo view of sex in the Christian life; as if it is bad or icky. But the Bible doesn’t speak about sex this way. It is a gift that God gave to his people to be enjoyed in a particular context. Lust takes those good and natural desires and twists them.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. If Jesus had not been crucified, would he have died naturally?
2. Does Romans 8:19-21 say that the current world will be reborn and restored, or destroyed and then remade?
3. How do we encourage friends who have left the faith to come back to Christ?
4. What do you think about the NLT translation of the bible? Is it accurate and reliable?
5. Is there a difference between lust and sexual desire?
6. At what point is a child accountable for their sins?
More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.