Episode 942 Show Notes
From the Show
The Christian life is a battle, and I don’t believe the Lord ever abandons us in that battle. Even if someone is battling in the Christian life, Jesus is the one who holds them. He holds them still.
Questions in this Episode
- Does the Bible help us discuss the ethics surrounding organ donation after death?
- My daughter was baptized and professed faith in Christ, but died from a drug overdose. Is there any hope that she is in heaven?
- Is Job the oldest book in the Old Testament?
- How do we “seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness”?
- How can I learn to share the truth of Scripture with those who aren’t Christians?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can a Christian Be Cremated?