Episode 758 Show Notes
From the Show
The term can confuse people about what sin is and what sin isn’t. We have to be very careful about the language we use and how people perceive it. We also need to recognize that there are ideologies that can and should be repented of.
Questions in this Episode
- Should Christians be concerned about getting vaccines?
- I have heard some politicians and church leaders say that some Christians should repent of the sin of “whiteness.” Is there anything in the Bible that supports this? My understanding is that all people are equally sinful and worthy of God’s judgment, so what is a Christian supposed to make of this idea? How do we respond when someone says we should repent of “whiteness”?
- What does the Bible say about cremation?
- If people keep writing books about Christianity, doesn’t that complicate its simple message?
- Does God promise to keep us immune from COVID and other sicknesses?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.