Episode 635 Show Notes
From the Show
First, I hope that your church is taking the necessary precautions. Second, pray that you continue to have conversations with your family to assure them that your worship practices are safe.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. As a new Christian I find myself ashamed of myself for turning my back to Christ. How does one returning to the faith overcome the sense of shame and accept the love of Christ once again into my life?
- 2. How do you comfort someone whose teenage son died unexpectedly and the parent has no assurance of their son’s salvation?
- 3. Does Jesus show some kind of prejudice to the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15?
- 4. Because of Covid-19, my daughter does not want me to attend church. If I attend I cannot see my grandchild. I have not been going to church so that I can see him. But then I think about Jesus saying that we are not worthy of Him if we are not willing to give up relatives for Him. Am I sinning by choosing visits with my grandson over church attendance?
- 5. When I go to church I feel like I am constantly made to feel guilty and convicted. Should I just stay home and read my bible?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Bioethics and the Christian Life: A Guide to Making Difficult Decisions by David VanDrunen