Episode 654 Show Notes
From the Show
God calls us to speak the truth in love. That is, you need to speak the truth to this friend and that is one of the ways that you’re being a good friend. This is what Proverbs 27:6 says, “Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.”
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Where in the bible does it say the Sabbath changed from Saturday to Sunday?
2. Can I split my tithe between two churches?
3. My friend is in a so-called “open marriage,” how do I tell them that this is wrong without destroying our relationship?
4. Can Christians commit the unforgivable sin and blaspheme the Holy Spirit?
5. What does Romans 1:18 mean? Is it referring to certain historical events?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.