Episode 1119 Show Notes
From the Show
The only holy day that Christians are called to celebrate is the Lord’s Day, where we gather together on Sunday for Christian worship, remembering that Jesus Christ conquered death when he rose again from the dead. But from very early on Christians are recorded as celebrating a feast of the nativity.
Questions in this Episode
- I have heard it said that because Eve was deceived in Eden and not Adam, men should be pastors and not women. Is that right?
- Someone brought to my attention that Christmas is a pagan holiday. Are we as Christians adhering to pagan practices when we celebrate Christmas?
- What is the relationship between repentance and confession?
- Does Isaiah 30:21 confirm that we should hearing from God audibly?
- I am really struggling with understanding how to deal with a particular situation, would love some help. A bunch of friends and I are planning on going on a trip this next summer and we are renting a house for a week. Most of us are Christians but there is one girl and her boyfriend who aren’t. They are most likely wanting a room for themselves and as a Christian I am struggling with whether or not we should let that happen. On one note, yes I can’t force them to do what I believe as a Christian is wrong since they aren’t a married couple, but on the other hand I do wanna minister to them well. How can we as Christians walk biblically and wisely in this situation?
- What does it mean that Jesus is the “only begotten Son of God”?
5 Reasons Christmas Is Not a Pagan Holiday
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?