Episode 680 Show NotesÂ
From the Show
With Jesus, there is always hope. He is the risen savior. I don’t know what you’re going through, specifically, in your life that makes you feel hopeless, but I know that when we look within and around ourselves, at our circumstances or the suffering we see in the world, we can feel hopeless. Or that God doesn’t love us. But hear this: with Jesus there is always hope and God does love you.
–Adriel SanchezPlease call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline if you are someone you know is thinking about suicide: 1-800-273-8255 or visit their website: Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Questions in this Episode
- 1. The government in Ireland still lists churches as non-essential. Other churches are able to meet outside, but my church has refused to even meet outside. What should I do?
2. I am having trouble reconciling what Paul says in Romans 9 about predestination and 1 Timothy 2 where he says that God wishes that “all would be saved.”
3. What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? I know some speak of this as when you are given the gift of tongues, but what do you think it means?
4. Recently a friend of mine shared that they have been having suicidal thoughts. I was taken back and wasn’t sure how to respond. What should I say to my friend?
5. I am wondering when it is and isn’t appropriate to share the gospel with my friends and family who don’t know Jesus?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline if you are someone you know is thinking about suicide: 1-800-273-8255 or visit their website: Suicide Prevention Lifeline