Episode 757 Show Notes
From the Show
One of the things Augustine says about his conversion is the instrumental role that his mother played in his life. He says that she watered the ground with her tears as she prayed for him night and day. And for many years Augustine resisted the faith and his mother, evening mocking her. But the Lord used his mother’s prayer mightily.
Questions in this Episode
- Does Jesus disrespect Mary in John 2:4?
- I am the mother of adult children who have wandered from the faith. One of them is going to marry someone who isn’t a Christian. How can I witness to my future son-in-law and my daughter in a way that is honest and winsome?
- Are eating disorders sinful?
- Does Revelation 6 teach that the saints in heaven know what is going on here on earth?
- Should we cut out toxic relationships with family members?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.