Episode 890 Show Notes
From the Show
What you find on social media is often in irreverent babble that leads people away from the Fear of the Lord and into fear of one another.
Questions in this Episode
- Do our spirits go to heaven when we die, or do they fall asleep?
- My wife is involved with conspiracy theories. Should I be concerned about this? I am praying about it every day. It has been going on for a year now and it is all she wants to look at on Facebook. I am not sure if it is harmful but it is disturbing me. What should I do?
- Should Christians try to keep the Sabbath or has that law completely been fulfilled?
- Why did the apostles baptize only in the name of Jesus instead of the trinity?
- Does Matthew 5:13 teach that Christians can lose their salvation?
How to Read the Bible (Bible Study)
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Recovering Our Sanity: How the Fear of God Conquers the Fears that Divide Us by Michael Horton
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?