Episode 711 Show Notes
From the Show
A pastor’s primary calling is to give people the bread of life. And sometimes that isn’t going to attract a crowd. It didn’t on that day in John 6—many people left Jesus and he turned to his disciples and asked, “are you going to leave too?” And Peter says, “To whom shall we go? You have the words of everlasting life.”
Questions in this Episode
- Are home churches biblical?
- What is the meaning and significance of Jesus being raised from the dead?
- Our church is receiving a new pastor, how should our church handle this transition?
- How should I study the book of Revelation in the Bible?
- Who was it that called out to the Lord in Sodom in Genesis 19?
- My extended family members started a church. My family and I were excited to begin attending but it seems as if the focus is always to grow in size rather than shepherd the people who are already there. We are about to leave because we don’t feel spiritually nourished. What do we do?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.