Episode 860 Show Notes
From the Show
We should ask ourselves, “how is this affecting me, am I able to read it with a clear conscience and ‘continue to talk in the light?'”
Questions in this Episode
- If people found reasonable evidence for UFO’s, would that somehow undermine Christianity and the Bible?
- What is the correct view toward books about fantasy and science-fiction like The Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter? I am struggling with knowing if it is ok to indulge in reading and watching these shows.
- Which Scriptures talk about the days where Christ was on earth after his resurrection?
- When the Bible mentions “widows and orphans,” does that actually refer to single moms who have been abandoned by their husbands?
- When reading the Old Testament, how can you tell which parts are descriptive and which parts are prescriptive?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?